15 Feb Disney Packing List: The Essentials
Disney can be a surprisingly difficult trip to pack for. Long days full of park hopping mean that you have to plan everything you need at the start of your day or else you’ll be buying things on the fly (and at inflated prices) on Disney property.
Besides the expected items (shirt, shoes, etc… and don’t forget your layers!) here are a few must-have essentials for your Disney Packing List that will help ensure your comfort and maximum enjoyment of your Disney experience.
- Comfortable walking shoes with good arch support
- Feet soothers: Dr. Scholls gel insoles, Moleskin patches, blister remedy, Advil
- Pedometer… you’ll be amazed how far you can walk in just one day in the parks
- Poncho… for that unpredictable Florida weather… Disney Diehards, don’t forget your yellow Mickey variation!
- Small backpack
- Bug Spray… particulary for those staying in WDW’s Fort Wilderness area
- Healthy snacks like granola bars, almonds, fruit… bringing snacks will save you $$ and give you energy!
- At least one nice outfit, in case you decide to eat in one of Disney’s fine dining options. (Tip: Make reservations before you arrive by calling (407) WDW-DINE)
- Sweatshirt for the chilly early mornings and late evenings
- Extra Memory Card
- Extra Batteries
- Sleep Kit… to help you make the most of your shut-eyes
- Mouse Ears
- Disney Autograph Book
- Disney Dollars for the kids
- Your lanyard and any pins to trade
- Hidden Mickey Book
- Pennies for pressing at one of the many souvineir penny machines scattered around the parks
- Printout of the schedule and Extra Magic Hours during your stay
- “WDW Lines” App to help keep tabs on the wait times around the park (Available on all platforms. Free to download, but is limited without $11.99 annual subscription).
|This is the “official” packing list is provided by Disney|